Jax is in the house...

rodburner

Rocker
The wife and I will be in Ocala the first week in November.According to my map,Florida and Georgia are only this----- far apart,so expect a knock on the door. And contrary to whats found on other forums,OUR shit DOES stink!!:D

D9

Vendor
Welcome JAX... good to see you here... and now I got major avatar envy, 'cause the sweet girl in green is indeed one voluptuous schwing machine...

Cheers,

D9

Hollywood

Scooter
Thanks guys. Glad to be over here.

Rodburner- Ocala is fairly close, so we'll definitely have to hook up.

As for the chick on my avatar, she wants my body at least a few minutes every night.... At least in my mind she does... :rolleyes:

Hedge- If Greg sponsors my probation period I'll probably need a new liver.
I've seen that cat put away the Guinness' 1st hand!

BTW- Hedge, I'll be up in your neck of the woods working for the next 5 weeks. No bike though... Bummer... New Milford, CT. Wanna loan me the Hedge machine? C'mon man I'll be REAL Gentle like. Throw in the wife while your at it. :)

Thanks guys. Glad to be over here.

Rodburner- Ocala is fairly close, so we'll definitely have to hook up.

As for the chick on my avatar, she wants my body at least a few minutes every night.... At least in my mind she does... :rolleyes:

Hedge- If Greg sponsors my probation period I'll probably need a new liver.
I've seen that cat put away the Guinness' 1st hand!

BTW- Hedge, I'll be up in your neck of the woods working for the next 5 weeks. No bike though... Bummer... New Milford, CT. Wanna loan me the Hedge machine? C'mon man I'll be REAL Gentle like. Throw in the wife while your at it.

:) A Guinness drinker!!!...yes, finally..someone to smash pints with!!...woo hoo...I'm gunna have to look you guys up when I finally get to the States. Got my 100 club membership, got me 50 and me 100 shirts. Took me and the mate 3 months to rack them up. Every public service lunch time. Best we did was 12 pints but man we were mush. Waddled back to the office and abused people and then got kicked out. Ah what a day!!!... Welcome Hollywood, your gunna love it here mate!!

Cheers...:cool:

Stagger Lee

Street Tracker
G'day from downunder

Looking foreword to seeing more of your avatar on this forum, oh and your posts too of course :D

Hollywood

Scooter
New Milford is about 45 min North of me. If I had an extra bike it would be yours. I have plenty of extra guns if you want to blow shit up at the Wooster Mountain out door range one Saturday or Sunday, however, ammo is very expensive so I'm not treating at $1 a shot - so you will have to go to Walmart and pick up your own. If you want to get together on a Sunday at Marcus Dairy for a breakfast and check out all the bikes I'm down with that as well! What could you possibly be doing in New Milford for 5 weeks?

Hey Hedge,

I'll be teaching seminars for the National Guitar Workshop at a campus in New Mildew. It's basically a guitar geek-out fest. What's the story with Marcus Dairy? Is that every Sunday? As for blowing shit up, I'm always for that, or anything else that will get me out of the confines of that place for a few hours!!! I'll try and work transpo. out the when I get there. Thanks.

J

Hedge

American Infidel
Yes - Marcus Dairy is a famous spot for Sunday morning get together prior to a mass lunchtime exit! Many people come from all over to walk around, kick tires and jawbone with each other. On any given Sunday there can be 100 - 200 bikes and twice a year there is the Fall Classic and Spring Classic where as many as 2000 + bikes show up! They have a decent breakfast there as well. Wooster Mountain is about 10 min South from there. I will be at that outdoor range this Saturday morning. When are you beginning your Geek Tour? :D
John