My New Ride

Love seeing another Bonnie Black.

Looks great, I think we have the same handlebars. The painted headlight housing is a great touch, I've been looking into getting mine powder coated.

How do you like the 2-1? How's the sound? And I see you have the catseye fender removal kit? Which rear shocks are those? Sorry for the 20 questions, but yours looks to be dressed almost exactly as I have planned out for mine. :)

Alobar

Scooter
The shocks are Hagon Slimline.

I love the 2-1. They sound GREAT. Just loud enough for me and I love the pitch. Not super loud when at idle or at speed, but on the way up they kick ass.

Front - 120/70R17

Rear - 160/60R17

I looked these sizes up for the Avon Pro X. I think it says the rear is for a 4.5 to 5.5 inch rim. I think the mag rim is 3.5 wide. Is this a stretch?

I am just learning about tire sizing and really like these tires. I would like to use the same tires on my A1 and I still have the stock fenders on. Will these tires conflict with the fenders?

Any direction anyone can give me would be great.

Oh ya, really like the look of your bike Alobar. Very sweat.

Don

neuroboy

750cc
one in, one out. . . my bike was just declared totaled by geico over the matter of about the $500 difference between the repair estimate and the blue mook value minus the salvage value. crap.

street3 here i come!

enjoy the bonnie, it's a hell of bike. i'm sure i'll be back on one at some point.