Triumph "Concept Bike"

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I like it, I wish the brown was a bit more golden/tan. Also would like to know if that front end actually handles well.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Looks interesting. I would like to know what frame they used? Overall I like it. Granted the grips and buckle on the tank would have to go.

Now just waiting on that one guy here to say "oh it's just a bunch of bolt on parts."

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
lol anyone else notice that it has a bonneville shift lever and thruxton rearsets... I dunno about you buy my feet ain't quite that long. I suppose if it is a concept it doesn't have to all work just right, yet. It does look badass gotta give it that.

Looks interesting. I would like to know what frame they used? Overall I like it. Granted the grips and buckle on the tank would have to go.

Now just waiting on that one guy here to say "oh it's just a bunch of bolt on parts."

It's a stock frame with some decorative parts bolted on; at least the front 2/3 of the frame is stock. It looks like it has a modified swingarm and rear frame section, but I suspect it's mostly for looks and not a real working bike/frame.

Bonafide

NBR founder
No chain on it .. but it did say 'someone on the first floor was making a bike ..' which leads one to believe it aint done.

Kinda looks like the cool version of your bike Sweat. I mean, if you had hermaphrodited .. er .. bolted some decorative parts on your stock frame and all .... heh.

Texas94fs

Hooligan

That's normally me. This, however, has a monoshock rear setup and a modified front end. Also it appears the tank isn't stock either.

Jeff, true on the tires. If better rubber was installed I'd like to know if it handles as well as stock.