T-100 Tiger either 1959 or 1962

strokerlmt

Hey gents and ladies.......I am in uncharted territory. Going to a warehouse on Monday to see a T-100 Tiger 59 or 62.....turns over won't start no damage needs huge cleaning no serious rust.....how can I find out the value ??????
Thank-you,
LMT

hankmarx

750cc
Well, I sure wish i had bought a 6 or 7 thousand dollar restored, running, and complete vintage bike instead of the basket case bargain for 1500 that will now cost me well over 12 to complete.

champ7fc

Scooter
If you are committed to restoring this bike, you should pay as little as possible for it. I cannot give you a value just some advise. I bought a 1971 Commando , basically an engine, seized transmission and a frame for less than 2K. Three years and 22K later I have the 71 Commando I wanted. They are much more money and work than you think and as Hankmark says you can find a running bike in the same category for much less. Just a heads up. Craig

mark66

TT Racer
Prices for these bikes can be all over the place depending on who's selling it. It doesn't sound like a basket case so in my area they could go for anywhere from $1500 to $3 or more. Keep in mind it doesn't start so you've got some bargaining power on your side there. Guys around here want $1500 for rusty junks.

simpson

TT Racer
$0-$1000 depending on your passions and powers of negotiation.

Good luck! Remember, restoring a bike is about the journey...and it is usually on a toll road.

-simpson