Bonneville in Sons of Anarchy

Did anyone watch the season premiere for the show Sons of Anarchy? It had a scene where a guy rides a Triumph Bonneville

sanjuro

Two Stroke
Yeah. And he turned out to be a hipster and the new antagonist. Why couldn't he just ride a damn Goldwing?

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Ugh...the fact that you watch the show at all makes me want to come to your house and repossess your Triumph.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
It could be foreshadowing...why would they focus on the attorney with just the badge in the shot? Perhaps he shall be TRIUMPHANT? Perhaps it shall be the end of the 1% bad asses of California? Tune in next week...same SOA time...same SOA channel!!!

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Ugh...the fact that you watch the show at all makes me want to come to your house and repossess your Triumph.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I've only seen some stories about this show on the internet and on other websites but I hope it never gets shown here. If it does the roads will covered with even more Harley "fags" in pirate costumes!!!

DandyDoug

750cc
I admit that I watched a few episode of the 1st season. Am amazed that it is still on the air.
Lousy story line, bad acting, gives a real bad image of a very small part of the whole motorcycling scene.
Nothing but trash IMHO !

Gretsch

Rocker
I hate this show sooo much. Bad plot, bad bikes, just plane bad. And I mean bad in the pejorative sense you danged hipsters.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
I've pretty much stopped watching TV altogether. I'd much prefer to read a book.....

or drink and chase women! :brit_tit:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I've never seen it and oddly enough have no desire to see it. But there's a ton of Triumphs in product placement.

I saw that damned Allstate ad for about 6 months before I realized there was a Bonnie in the backround.

:huh:

troll+spray.jpg

:finger2:

RoyNC

Street Tracker
:huh:

:finger2:

Relax dude it was just a joke that everyone got but you!!

Basically if you are at home watching a poser wanna be biker show about idiots on harley's then you are not good enough to ride a Triumph and therefore you should be relieved of it.

Seriously it was just a joke. Sorry if I offended you.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I like the show...good brain drain for an hour and Peggie is still a little hottie. I like Harleys as well. Come get my Trumpets...

Bike snobbery...gotta love it

Relax dude it was just a joke that everyone got but you!!

Basically if you are at home watching a poser wanna be biker show about idiots on harley's then you are not good enough to ride a Triumph and therefore you should be relieved of it.

Seriously it was just a joke. Sorry if I offended you.

I know you meant it as a joke but your joke was more on the harsh side.

Plus you just did it again saying:

"Basically if you are at home watching a poser wanna be biker show about idiots on harley's then you are not good enough to ride a Triumph and therefore you should be relieved of it. "

That is very condescending and you don't even know me.

This is me on my OTHER Triumph...I really beg to differ that I'm not good enough to ride a Triumph.

Picture%252520060.jpg

It's the Sopranos on motorcycles, with not so great writing, but they do get better. The first season was loosely (Very) based on Hamlet. They have since spiced it up a bit but once you get past the whackyness, the guest stars are great, Alan Arkin Jr. as the Neo Nazi Supremist was an inspired character driven storyline.

I find it to be entertaining and a little campy at times. I do watch and enjoy the program, but do not subscribe to it as a portrait of a lifestyle.....kill your TV and read a book.