Run to the Czech Republic

monty

Street Tracker
Ok chaps, here's the plan.

It looks as if the end of the year will see some big changes. My mum is none too well but is stable in hospital at the moment but this may change. Having sought a lot of advice about this, I have made a decision to take a break accompanied by my girlfriend Nina. We have decided to go for a break while we still can.

On Thursday we travel from Wales to Dover and catch the ferry to Dunkirk in France before riding through Belgium, then Germany before entering Nina's home country of the Czech Republic. We will visit her family before returning home. We anticipate the mileage to be about 3,000 miles all in.

We intend to travel light and see as much as we can, treating the whole trip as an adventure.

I will keep you all updated.

Monty.

Last edited:

monty

Street Tracker
Thanks guys. It's now 22:50 here and we are to be away at 05:00 tomorrow. Weather report is not good and looks as if we are to ride the 240 miles to Dover in heavy rain. Bonnie is prepped and luggage loaded. We aim to get through France, Belgium and find a hotel in Germany for tomorrow night. Friday night should see us at Nina's parents house in Tabor.

Game on then.

Monty