Morgan 3-Wheeler

niftee

Scooter
My Auntie and Uncle (he unfortunately passed away a little while ago) owns 1 of the few originals in Australia.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
They have one a the local aerodrome here in a barn. Incredibly small, the windshield is up to my knee.

Interesting though - an original brit model Morgan.

mark66

TT Racer
I'd love to buy a kit and an old Motto Guzzi engine and tranny and build one. It would be a blast to ride around town.

Demar, you mean like this one!

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

I took this pic at Brit Jam here in August of 2008.

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Sidecar on a Bonnie would be more fun. The Morgan is way too pricey and not nearly as fun. Plan on having ZERO comfort if you are anything over 5'10" too.

I think this set up is leaps and bounds better than the Morgan:

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1143-1.jpg

Last edited:

Demar

Two Stroke
Sidecar on a Bonnie would be more fun. The Morgan is way too pricey and not nearly as fun. Plan on having ZERO comfort if you are anything over 5'10" too.

I think this set up is leaps and bounds better than the Morgan:

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1143-1.jpg

Interesting.... I didn't know those existed either.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I was told at the museum that this was done for a few years as the vehicle was still able to get registered as a motorcycle which meant much lower licensing fees, tags and insurance

The morgan is fantastic, and has plenty of room for anyone 6'5" and shorter. Idk where the uncomfortable comment comes from. Probably ignorance.

I feel like anyone bashing a 3-wheeler needs to take a shit and call me in the morning. There's really no reason to shitcan something as uncommon as a Morgan.

If you saw one drive by you'd say "Oh shit, that things awesome!" Just internet snobbery.

Grassy53

Scooter
I guess they are a bit of a novelty, It seems they have all the disadvantages of a car with none of the advantages of a bike. Still.... each to his own. :c

q363024_238783_theparty1.jpg

Cheers
Rob

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Those 3 wheelers are cool. But there's some reason they're not prolific on the roads. Same as bikes with hacks. They are cool but not many on the roads.