Scrambler & the Girl with a Dragon Tattoo

ZCNX

moped
Hi. Dont wish to hijack Rhodies thread! But wish to say a quick thank you, to Rhodie and to the other posters for the laughs! I had a LOT of fun on the day, mainly because of Rhodie and Marcus. It was a laugh a minute. After a pretty horrible month, of which a couple of weeks was spent in hospital, im glad to be home with a skin graft healing nicely on my foot. Im looking forward to getting back on a bike again! :D

Wish you all the best. Ride safe! ~ Zoe. :)

..oh and of course, how could i forget to mention..!...what an absolutely AWESOME bike!!

Last edited:

Deano

Two Stroke
Hi. Dont wish to hijack Rhodies thread! But wish to say a quick thank you, to Rhodie and to the other posters for the laughs! I had a LOT of fun on the day, mainly because of Rhodie and Marcus. It was a laugh a minute. After a pretty horrible month, of which a couple of weeks was spent in hospital, im glad to be home with a skin graft healing nicely on my foot. Im looking forward to getting back on a bike again! :D

Wish you all the best. Ride safe! ~ Zoe. :)

..oh and of course, how could i forget to mention..!...what an absolutely AWESOME bike!!

Hey Zoe, glad to hear your on the mend. I think I can safely say that most posters on this site will be glad you are OK and can possibly keep on doing those fun photo shoots that we all love so much. Awesome bike, awesome pictures. Thanks.

Yes after looking over Zoe ,I noticed the Scrambler. I really like the way you relocated the tach,I have never liked the way Triumph did it on the scrambler,your solution looks a lot better.