Vermont really *is* DisneyWorld for motoring

neuroboy

750cc
Spent Friday to Sunday on a three-day motocamping trip around Vermont with a buddy. Every time I go there I am reminded how much the place is like DisneyWorld for bikes. Amazing. It's so different than rural CT or NH. . . so much more remote and unspoiled.

Also, I'm reminded how nice it is to take off my clubmans, put on the stock bars, and make an an enjoyable trip cruising country roads that much better and less ache-y.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
What roads, what towns,........pictures.

My buddy and I ride to Bennington once in a great while and I thought the pavement was better in Massachusetts. Lots of cracks and patches on the Vt roads I was on.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
In all honesty I thought 100 was okay but I never went north of wardsboro...... I love - route 7 south through CT and MASS. that whole area around Sharon is nice.

South of the 'dacks, the Catskills are where its at. Heaven. Beyond that the Adirondacks are epic. I gotta get back to VT. one of these days

mark66

TT Racer
I've been on 103 a bunch of times but RT100 only a few, many years ago. When I was a kid my father had a cabin up in Chester Vt. It's been to long since I've been up that way.