Paint scheme

Savantjk

Street Tracker
So, I was cruising down the interstate in a new pair of jeans which apparently have more shallow pockets than I'm used to. Never had a problem with wallet being loose before, but hit a bump (remember Louisiana interstate) and my wallet flew out. Lost the paint code to my tank (among other things)..and I need my seat pan painted. Talked to my painter, he didn't record what was used. So, now I'm at the dilemma of choosing a color again. I know that black is the easy choice... but I have been lusting over the daytona R lately and I can't shake liking the white. I'm thinking white tank w/ black triumph logo and the white seat pan with black seat pad would tie in nicely...With my black F3 wheels and all I think it could potentially look sick.

Thoughts?

Texas94fs

Hooligan
love white bikes, just not certain it's right for the Bonnie. but perhaps white with charcoal grey and the other black parts of the bike would be bitchin

Savantjk

Street Tracker
I realize that I'll lose at least 25% of hp so I'll keep the 2:1 exhaust to compensate a little!

Tex, you know the bike is barely holding on to the bonnie look! :D

I'd really love to deepen the knee dents a bit.. but I don't want to attempt that myself and destroy a good tank!

I like white and I'd like a wine red color if I had more gold on the bike. I think the deep red and gold look great together.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
White/Maroon/Gold pin striping detail would look sharp. And yes Louisiana highways are rough, always have been. But that part of I-20 going through Ruston ain't to awful bad. Just blew through there in June going to see my daddy over in Hosston, La

Last edited:

Savantjk

Street Tracker
White/Maroon/Gold pin striping detail would look sharp. And yes Louisiana highways are rough, always have been. But that part of I-20 going through Ruston ain't to awful bad. Just blew through there in June going to see my daddy over in Hosston, La

Ruston isn't too bad. Where I was at was about 6 miles out in choudrant where there are about 4 big humps spanning across the interstate. They used to be worse but recently trimmed them down.. still enough to launch you in your seat though.

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
White and blue mate looks sweet as my Bonne SE is in that colour scheme but you could put some trick stripes. Most important it doesn't matter what others think, it matters what you think draw it out and play with some colour pencils etc. Best of luck sure it will look sweet.

Kind regards Ben Dickens

koifarm

Hooligan
Amazing, only a true fucking biker nut would lose his wallet with all his ID, cards and money and then complain he lost his color code to the bike...
You ROCK man, you have the heart of a biker......