Sarah Palin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkwright

Two Stroke
Quick question for my esteemed american cousins...

Is Sarah Palin for real or is she just a spoof taking the piss out of american politics?

From this side of the pond she's the source of much amusement, but I fear she may actually be taken seriously by some of the good citizens of the USA.

All thoughts welcome

She's so much different from the politicians elected to office since the 1960s who've run this country into the ground, some of her ideas might be good and change things for the better. Someone/thing different (not necessarily her) needs to get a chance instead of more of the same ol' sh*t.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
That would be a shame, I thought 'Ace Cafe' was for 'anything goes'

Except politics. :) Read the Rulez.

And, yeah, I find the Palinator to be terrifying, as a vast fraction of the Great Unwashed seem to find her completely reasonable. And our country was doing *so* well there for a while!!!

henrys

Street Tracker
It's gotta be a joke as she would never get the presidency let alone the gop nomination. US politics don't work that way.

zmilin

Street Tracker
I believe she should not be allowed to run for office based on the sole fact that she quite her governorship (?) to do a reality TV show.
What happens if by some miracle she was voted in and got an offer for another reality show... would she leave again?

Oh... and shes seen as a joke to me!

All above opinions NOT based on political party affiliations.

DandyDoug

750cc
She is a light weight politically, and has some pretty flaky ideas IMHO.
Easy on the eyes ? well most think so.

I would bet a dollar that John McCain rues the day he got saddled with her as a VP candidate.

I think she just clutters up the potential candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.