Looking for Info Parabellum Sport Shield

budhabaier

Scooter
I'm looking for some independent info about the Parabellum Sport Shield. Searching brings up a lot about the Scout, but not the Sport. Really curious about how well it works besides the standard "Windshields are Ugly." I'm going to be commuting a 90 mile round trip in all kinds of weather. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I ride with a Parabellum Sport Shield in Tall on my Bonneville. I enjoy it much and wouldn't ride without it now that I've owned it for three years. Easy to install, & all kit is there that you might need. I used to get head shake while passing 18 wheelers at higher speeds and get blasted by pebbles and trash too, but no more after the install. Cured the shake, blast, and rocks. I didn't benefit in the gas mileage claims but none the less, it is a better ride. The only complaint I have is while riding, I get an upward blast that blows my beard toward the sky. If I forget to handbrush it back down it is kinda funny(wild) looking and as gotten a few smiles(laughter) from nice looking gals in cars beside me. :eek:
Still, it sits on the handlebars of my bike. What else would ya like to know?

DandyDoug

750cc
I had the Scout fairing on my Bonneville and liked it a lot, on my BMW I have the Sport shield and also like it .
Quality piece , good clear instructions for mounting, and terrific after the sale service when i had some questions.

budhabaier

Scooter
Thanks for the replies. This is exactly the kind of info I'm looking for. It seems difficult to find anyone that has actual experience with these screens.

Jeff

jphickory

Banned
Jeff, I have the Scout. Everything that I read, when I was researching my options, suggested that the Sport Shield works just as well as the Scout. It just has a different look and costs less.

pz1p

Two Stroke
don't leave home without it, one of the best mods i have put on the bike, have had one for about 3 years. did try others none were better than the sport. got a triumph roadster in the shed now collecting dust.