How come I cant see classifieds

Seyser

Scooter
When I look in the classifieds I only see like 4 posts, I used to be able to read through them all? Also it says Never for the bikes for sale section. Its been this way for about a week, Did I do something wrong?
-Jeremy

Savantjk

Street Tracker
eeeeaaaassssyyyy killer, you didn't do anything wrong. The Dude purged them since pretty much everything was sold and still posted.

Mike Britton

Two Stroke
Seyser,

I see you're a nuube (new comer). I don't know if you are on any other forums on the web. I'm on several, I'm a post whore.
Get used to being slapped around on these forums, kind of like when you were a kid, for what seems like no reason. Comes with the territory. It's part of being in the company of so many huge egos at one time.
This forum is really one of the easiest going of the different ones I'm on, and if you don't mind getting backhanded once in awhile, you really will learn something here, and have some fun doing it. Mike

Bonafide

NBR founder
Um ... you dont get backhanded by someone's 'ego' around here unless you come back with a smartass comment after being asked to use the SEARCH feature. Especially when there was a thread on the subject on the same page of the 'new posts' at the time he asked this one. But hey, thanks for keeping up with current events Mike - you're such a post whore. :ghey: