Headlight bucket

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Hey guys,
When I was looking for options of mounting my stock tach I emailed Benjie @ Benjie's cafe racers and asked if he could fab a headlight bucket to hold a stock triumph gauge.. he already does that but it isn't posted to the website. Price is $125 before shipping and it will come primed since it is a fiberglass bucket. It mounts with stock ears and doesn't stick out any farther from the bike than the stock unit. Also comes tapped for idiot lights and works with the stock ring and lens. Just wanted to let everyone know since the gauge in the headlight bucket is a common lust-after mod.

triumphbucket1.jpg

Rocker

Two Stroke
There's ways of doing it, just a matter of finding the right h/lamp ears to put it where you can read the speedo, and back as close to the triples as possible to avoid the bulbous look.The tach is there so that I don't try to change up into sixth gear.
101_0088.jpg

101_0099.jpg

Oops, just read the post properly. This isn't a stock speedo, the stock unit is a little too big to fit without hacking at the a/m bucket, hence Benjie's creation. With the stock unit being so large there isn't a lot of room in a bucket to fit a tach. FYI I have to run a sealed beam headlamp as a replaceable bulb type is too long and hits the speedo case.

Last edited: