Fiberglass seat pan

Savantjk

Street Tracker
I am seriously digging the street tracker / cafe seat pans. I'm thinking it might be a sweet throwback offset to pair with the F3 wheels. Just seeing what the public opinion is.

I love this bike
street%20tracker%20Hinckley.jpg

The pan looks good with the speed triple swap
New%20Triumph%20street%20tracker.jpg

Also like the more rounded one that would have a more cafe rear profile
Hinkley%20triumph%20street%20tracker%20015.jpg

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
In this order for me:

#1 (Black Bonnie)
#3 (red&silver Bonnie)
#2 (red Bonnie)

And the street tracker theme on the Hinckley Bonnie come out fantastic in my opinion...great looking bike!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I knew I had these somewhere. Here is a very cool street tracker I saw at the Bonnie 50th anniversary in Gaydon, UK, August 2009.

IMG_0717-1.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Savantjk

Street Tracker
http://hotwingglass.com/

I was looking through thrux parts on ebay and there was a street tracker thrux for sale. The owner had listed in the description that he had put a hot wing glass tail piece on it.

$%28KGrHqF,!jkE3Lw-3DnKBN8p3,te5w~~_12.JPG

The black is my favorite also. I'm thinking of trying out one of the pans. Worst that could happen is I don't like it with the wheels on my bike and one of you guys on here with spoked wheels ends up with it!

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
The black bike is mine. I sold it in April. That's an old photo; when I sold it it had an Arrow pipe and British Racing Green paint.

Call Dave Burgess at Hot Wing Glass.. He'll hook you up.

Savantjk

Street Tracker
The black bike is mine. I sold it in April. That's an old photo; when I sold it it had an Arrow pipe and British Racing Green paint.

Call Dave Burgess at Hot Wing Glass.. He'll hook you up.

I saw a photo on the rat site where the bike was green.. wasn't sure if it was before or after the black. Really nice build though! What'd you sell for?

I've talked to Dave. Going with the humpback/cafe-ish one. He is going to tap the hole in the back of the hump so I can install the lighting on it. Really fair prices and a nice guy to deal with!

nohawk

Rocker
Damn dude im late seeing this thread, I have that tail section that i would have given to you. Its yours if you havent ordered one yet.