Bonnie T 100 SissyBar and Luggage Rack ?

denis14

moped
Hi everybody : I had an original Triumph high sissy bar installed on my new Bonnie T 100 and I wanted to buy a sissy bag ( Kuryakyn) . But I realized that it won't be possible because there's no luggage rack and the bag would probably break the rear lamp. I remember reading somewhere that we could find a sissy bar with a luggage rack at the same time. Why didn't Triumph have the idea of designing that part.
If anyone has a solution, I will really appreciate

Denis14

denis14

moped
Thanks but I would have get rid of my original Sissy Bar and buy this one. Don't you think it would be possible to add a luggage rack without taking the Sissy bar away ?

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Thanks but I would have get rid of my original Sissy Bar and buy this one. Don't you think it would be possible to add a luggage rack without taking the Sissy bar away ?

you could have one fabricated, or try digging through all the cruiser parts to find one with a similar bolt pattern, but there is no bolt-on rack that will work with the triumph grab rail without modification - and the grab rail is what the sissy bar bolts on to..

Easy13

Street Tracker
I'm not sure what you're planning to carry, but you could go with a smaller "toolbag" mounted to the uprights between the upper and lower pad bolts. It'll stay put, won't interfere with the tail light and hold more stuff than you'd think. Just a thought.

denis14

moped
Thanks for the advice. I didn't know that site Chrome World. Looks great . Just have to check if they ship to France.