A new guy from Normandy

denis14

moped
Hi everybody from a 57 year-old new biker who's just passed his driving license and bought a Bonnie T 100 on Saturday morning. I hope you don't mind if a French biker joins your group.
Waiting for your reactions:chin:

Last edited:

mark66

TT Racer
Congratulations on your T100 and welcome. I'll probably be in Paris sometime soon to see my granddaughter and my new grandson.

Cheers

denis14

moped
Bienvenu from Louisiana!

Congratulations on getting your license and T100
Hi TV guy
I went to Louisiana for a fortnight about 15 years ago ( 1s time in the USA) and we enjoyed our stay very much with my wife. Toured round Louisiana after renting a car and stayed 4 days in New Orleans. That was before Katrina !
Where are you from exactly in Louisiana ?

denis14

moped
Thank you to everybody that welcomed me on this forum.
I love my Bonnie. Bought it a week ago and already 700 miles !

denis14

moped
Congratulations on your T100 and welcome. I'll probably be in Paris sometime soon to see my granddaughter and my new grandson.

Cheers

Congratulations on your grandson . I already have 3 grand daughters and two grand sons !
How nice to be a grand father, don't you think ?

monty

Street Tracker
Bonjour Denis. Je suis hoping that vous et tres happy avec le bonnie and vous have lots of long adventures.

Vive le France !!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Monty.

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Welcome Denis14 from Downunda.:welcome:

No 2nd Prizes but we have 7 children and 9 grandchildren. You have some catching up to do, mon ami.

The little ones love it when grandad visits them on his motorbike and sits them on the back while revving the engine.

Enjoy your Bonnie man!

Cheers,
wobbly:australia:

tv guy

Scooter
I'm glad you had a good visit. I live in Abbeville about 30 miles south of Lafayette (200 miles west of New Orleans).