Earl's Watsonian '06 Bonnie Black

cafenoir900

VENDOR
Some final shots... the finished product

Ok, we are near the end....

Photos show the finished bike the night before the roll out and shakedown ride, the several views in several locations... yeah, it was a blast to ride. Also there's a shot of the clutch dresser (stock is so ugly and unfinished looking).

Here's a review of what was done...

Higher rate progressive fork springs, higher viscosity fork oil, tapered roller head bearings, flat bars, bar end turn signals (wired inside the bars) UNI high flow foam air cleaner, Hagon classic shrouded rear shocks, classic style tail light, Beston grips, Brisk BOR12LGS plugs, Farley and Ace Meriden full fairing in carbon, friction style steering damper, custom made bar end mirror mounts, carbon clutch dresser kit, side cover and seat screws, rear fender skirt, turn signal dual indicators, fork spring pre-load adjusters, repaint with DuPont Centari color, DuPont Imron clear, Script Bonneville graphics, pinstripe, replaced oil, brake pads, tires mounted and balanced, replaced rear pegs and silencer mounts, airbox restrictor plate and snorkel removed, airbox and air filter opened on the right side, intake manifolds ported, carburettor bowl and diaphragm screws replaced with stainless socket caps, carburettor slides drilled for increased throttle response, carbs tuned, rejetted, synchronized and balance tube installed. Whew!

Unfortunately, the photos do not do the bike justice... the paint and whole package is really something wonderful.

Attachments

• earlsbonnie 124.jpg
    earlsbonnie 124.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
  • earlsbonnie 126.jpg
    earlsbonnie 126.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • earlsbonnie 136.jpg
    earlsbonnie 136.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • earlsbonnie 130.jpg
    earlsbonnie 130.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • earlsbonnie 134.jpg
    earlsbonnie 134.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • earlsbonnie 128.jpg
    earlsbonnie 128.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0

Shiner

Scooter
I appreciate the craftsmanship involved. Congragulations on the beautiful end result of all of your hard work. todd in cincy

dogman

Scooter
Yes my freinds it was an excellent job,totaly satisfied with the entire package.It is refreshing to do business with someone who is into it and takes pride and provides inginuety to their work.Might I add between the airbox, intake and fairing it added at least 15mph to the top end, that machine never got close to a c-note before.The 06 had 19k on when I added the car ,we clocked the speedo to see if the car would hurt longevity and currently hit 20k on my trip to York,Sunday. Kind regards to the guys at ace hooligan.

dogman

Scooter
I would like to clarify my post to read I clocked the speedo. It was done over a year before I met ace hooligan.In the process of mounting the Watsonian, several posts indicated the Bonneville not to be a favorable choice for hacks,.Reset the od, to see if the ney sayers where correct and pinpoint longevity and so on. I can access 2 conclusions,the first is a190lb hack combo on a bonnie is dead nuts.Stable enough to tour , rode to NM and back from Pa,and performance to keep the local hottop exciting. My second accessment is there is a fair amont of people on these various sites that type one handed with the other in their pants.

dogman

Scooter
Farley and Ace Meridian fairing update

I Currently Have 34k On The Meridian Fairing Since Installation, I Can Rate This Product An A+. This Machine Has Been Used In Any And All Adverse Conditions. Winter Riding In -10 Degrees At Speeds Of 80+ Mph,sleet,rain ,snow And Even Hail. Fairing Hardware Is As Nice As Day Of Insallation And All Hardware Intact.the Fairing Added Almost 15mph To The Top End And Adds Much More Wind Protection Than Anticipated. Product Is In A Class Of Its Own At The Top Of The Heap!!!