Salt Lake Fly Screen

cycleddie

Scooter
I've seen a lot of talk about different fly screens around here, but I've never seen any mention of the Salt Lake fly screen. I think it looks really cool because it is aluminum and I feel that goes better with the classic looks of a bonnie. Has anyone put this on their bike? I'd like to hear some opinions on this fly screen. I think I'd like to get one...
you can see it near the bottom (lots of scrolling) of the british-customs.com website. Thanks!!

Skeeter

Rocker
i made one out of a stock bonneville rear fender, never kept it on my bike, but i like those aluminum ones but theyre really expensive

cowl3.jpg

cowl2.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
i just never kept it on, you can kinda see in the pic, i fliped my head light brackets to put the key on the right side of the bike and then lower the instrumnt cluster so it kinda looks funny, but i didnt keep it on cause i didnt think spray painting it would look as good as i would want it. i was proud i was able to make it work tho

the hardest oart of making it was gettin rid of that dent thing on the fender where the reflector went, fillin in the hole was easy. the fender was a buddy of mines, we bob'd his read fender and he left it at my house so i went to work on the sob
cowl1.jpg

Kappy

Two Stroke
I bough my fly screen from www.newbonneville.com and I think it fits the bike best. Another version of fly screen which is really nice is the one you can buy from bellacorse.com. This one is from National Cycle !

Regards

Kappy

gregs57

Scooter
I agree with Kappy, I got my Dart flyscreen from newbonneville.com and couldn't be happier.
Cheers
Greg

D9

Vendor
skeeter... I totally dig that flyscreen... imo... put it back on, wear it
proudly

Skeeter

Rocker
skeeter... I totally dig that flyscreen... imo... put it back on, wear it
proudly

thanks D9, that means a lot comin from you

its comin back out of hidin, ive found a nice good silver shinny paint that ill spray it with