Hello from Niantic, Connecticut!

mark66

TT Racer
OK, I'm trying one of those on line picture resizer thingys so here it goes...if this pic comes out I'll be sure to post some more.

Nice looking 03'.....very clean. Maybe I'll be able to get a close up look at her next month. I'll take a ride over your way...

cycleddie

Scooter
Thanks Mark! Come on over anytime. Right now I'm waiting to hear from the guys at European Cycle Works in NY to see when I can pick her up. She's been over there for the past 2 weeks and I really miss just looking at her in the garage.

Since the bike is new to me I figured I'd give her a fresh start. They are giving her a thorough safety check, all fluids changed, and air box and AI removed. Then re-jetted and dyno'd! I want her to be perfect to start our life together!

cycleddie

Scooter
OK guys, here's a few more looks at her during the same photo shoot the day I brought her home. The last pic is of the scott oiler that the previous owner installed. I was going to take it off but it is installed so neatly I figured I'd live with it for awhile and make a decision then. Any one have any advice on these things?

Attachments

• php4ET25NPM.jpg
    php4ET25NPM.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • php9cK4jpPM.jpg
    php9cK4jpPM.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • php10a4nYPM.jpg
    php10a4nYPM.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0