Which 'pedestrian-slicer' (opinions)

MJL1961

Scooter
I want to install a pedestrian slicer on my front fender. BC has one ($54.95) that uses two machined mounting tabs that you bolt through holes drilled through the front fender. 'newbonneville.com' has the 'no-drill' ones that utilize the front fender stays and require not drilling ($99.95).

I tend to think that the BC installation would seem more 'secure' in that there would be less possibility of any 'flutter' or 'play' due to flexibility of the blade (??)

Any experience with either of these items & if so, any recommendations or opinions on these products? THANKS!

plazabrit

Scooter
I have the "no drill" in order to preserve the mud guard (50th Aniv edition) it has remained formly fixed at all times no problem

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I have a mental picture flash over my demented mind everytime I hear, "pedestrian slicer" makes me think of a moto version of Deathrace 2000. Hearing those pedestrian screams in the background of mind's eye.
Hell, I just want a mud flap for my front fender.

koifarm

Hooligan
Flapper

I have a mental picture flash over my demented mind everytime I hear, "pedestrian slicer" makes me think of a moto version of Deathrace 2000. Hearing those pedestrian screams in the background of mind's eye.
Hell, I just want a mud flap for my front fender.

I've got one, send me your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail to ya...