LED Flasher relay

Rubicon

Scooter
I found a led flasher relay that works for our bikes, available at Advanced autoparts for $13 bucks in case anyone needs one.

Tridon EP36, made by Novita technologies in the good old USA, no Chinese crap.

I found a led flasher relay that works for our bikes, available at Advanced autoparts for $13 bucks in case anyone needs one.

Tridon EP36, made by Novita technologies in the good old USA, no Chinese crap.

This may be a dumb question but is this so we can use LED bulbs for our idiot lights on our dash or so that we can use LED bulbs to replace the stock bulbs in the indicators and slow down the blink rate.

Rubicon

Scooter
the dash bulbs are a drop in mod, nothing else is needed. The flasher relay is to stop the fast flash when using led turn signals.

Easy13

Street Tracker
My LED signal bulbs are on the way and Advance is just up the block. I'll pick up the relay today. Thanks!

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I saw replacement LED 1157 bulbs the last time I went in to CarQuest Auto Parts. Pretty trick, bet their bright too

Rubicon

Scooter
I spoke too soon guys, this flasher works great with 2 signals, slows the fast flash, etc. Once you hook up 4 nothing works.

Rubicon

Scooter
Yep its confirmed this flasher sucks, it works when you only have 2 led lights. I got the flasher NH sells and everything works like a champ now.