Classic Races Phillip Island This Saturday

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
:australia:

Gday guys just a quick heads up that the classic races are on this saturday at Phillip Island it is my belief that they open/start at 0830hrs and a opportunity to ride around the circuit as a parade lap.:headbang2:

Kind Regards Ben Dickens:cya:

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Post our Aussie friend! How were the races? And as another has already mentioned, this post would be better with pictures......

My bike had been sitting in the garage idle for three weeks but just this weekend the temps finally hovered up near 65 so we went for a ride. Superb!

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Phillip Island Races A Few Pics and 1 Vid

Hi guys sorry I have been caught up with heaps of stuff and some bike mods. The races were good but I only saw I triumph and it was a stock thruxton 09 mdl nice bike though. Heaps of other bikes and it was amazing how dodgy the bikes are and how fast they ride them, put together with race tape etc and hammer down the straight at 200+kmHr. Most of the bikes were using more oil than fuel it was funny. As well as the weekend racers there was some serious boys with all the trick bits for the vintage. Most of the guys racing we over the age of 50, one guy was 68 and still a speed nut good on him, I hope I am the same one day. Nice day but next time I will go for race day instead of qualifying. The vincent was ace and my mate responded to a car accident a week ago and met the owner of the team and has offered to build him a road legal one in Melb Aus. Here is some pics and a quick vid to wet the appetite for those suffering in the cold and bad weather, I didn't get many unfortunately but I will endevour to get a decent SLR before the races next year. Please excuse the bumpy video footage as it was taken with my Iphone I did my best so enjoy!:cheer::popcorn:

Youtube URL Link Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe0FSvrVQ5U Video

Attachments

• IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 0