free service manual for Modern Classics

Kappy

Two Stroke
Hi begenius,

cannot find your email address and Skype does not work here in the UAE!
how shall we proceed now ?

rgds Kappy

begenius

Scooter
email

Kappy
you can send me a pm here
click my avatar photo > click contact info >click sent a pm to begenius
for email and link adress for the service man

Eugene

Last edited:

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Isnt it amazing that due to one negative comment so much damage and worry/concern can be caused. It was a very nice gesture posting the link only one problem you didn't account for the one person who wants to wreck something for everybody. I wounder if the guy who made these stupid comments has lived a life free from never accepting a burnt cd / movie from a friend, taken too much change back from a shop and not declared it, committed a speeding infringement, cut somebody off or swore in public etc,. What a tool, remember we are hear to help each other out not pull apart every kind act when something good comes our way! I hope that other peoples good will gestures are still forthcoming but understand if this is the resultant they may be hesitant.

Kind Regards Ben Dickens

begenius

Scooter
Free Service Manual

hey benjamindickens hi,and have a happy new year!

i compeletely agree of your thoughts about sharing each others stuff
If all of us follow simple rules of life like free sharing,the world would be much better.
I was always against every type of byforce from laws and companies.I can not understand either some fools that hate other peoples because of the free mind to share their knowledge or information.
As the good old punk album states...never mind the bollocks...here is the Sex Pistols(...i mean the Service Manual!!!!!)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b484g70/n/modern_classics_service_book.pdf

if you have trouble to have it just send me a p.m

hi mate!!

Eugene

Last edited:

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
hey benjamindickens hi,and have a happy new year!

i compeletely agree of your thoughts about sharing each others stuff
If all of us follow simple rules of life like free sharing,the world would be much better.
I was always against every type of byforce from laws and companies.I can not understand either some fools that hate other peoples because of the free mind to share their knowledge or information.
As the good old punk song states...never mind the bollocks...here is the Sex Pistols(...i mean the Service Manual!!!!!)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b484g70/n/modern_classics_service_book.pdf

if you have trouble to have it just send me a p.m

hi mate!!

Eugene

Thanks mate appreciate it, I cannot understand people if they have seen what I have and do they may look a little differently on life and understand we are at school here on earth to learn from one another and help one another. I know that sounds a bit deep, but in my line of work I see peoples family destroyed throught the acts of stupidity on the roads and think that the least of somebody's concerns should be a copyright law. Even if they do preech this explain sites for filesharing which have gone to court and won the right to share things thanks once again Ben Dickens

tuquoque

Scooter
Downloaded succesfully, thanks for sharing!

What we have here is the classical free rider problem (pun intented!)

I believe the costs of making, publishing and sharing the service manual for free should and will be covered by selling the bikes with a very small amount of additional price. No harm done by sharing it, as long as we all contribute at least something every now and then. The sharing of service manual helps us to keep our bikes in good shape and it helps Triumph to keep up their brand and increases sales.

Now, download it and go buy more Triumphs!

Thanks again.

begenius

Scooter
free service manual for Modern Classics

well hi to all of you!
i started this post at past May so is been there for 10 months .According to the statistics from my server and counting down the private emails where i sent ,there must be about 70 people with the original service manual at their hands.
i beleive my mission of sharing the document has been completed .
So many of you can share each other the commonlly shared document of our lovely bikes.
I will support anyone who wants it with p.m :shh:
many thanks to the moderator(s) for hosting my infos here:)

Ride forever

Gene

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Its out there on the net, I just downloaded a really fine Haynes manual. If someone needs a manual, pm me. I can give you the place to download it or I can loan you my copy.

danifly

moped
Bummer, I would love a service manual argh
Can someone PM me the manual? I'm making to many mistakes trying to care for this bike myself without any guide :)

Thank you,
Dani

Last edited: