New bars

pattybilt

Scooter
I made these over the past couple of days with the very little free time I have...Based on "m" bar location with stock bar clamps but very minimalistic. I think im finally liking the way my front end is looking! I think the next thing on the list is clearing up the hand controls, which will include using a remote master cylinder under the tank.

168955_173554082681813_100000816666800_313931_5084887_n.jpg

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Nice Job mate they look awsome, good luck with the controls mate it will be interesting to see what you do, looking forward to it.

Kind Regards Ben Dickens

redual

Scooter
I did that with my bars 'cept I added a button that makes traffic lights turn green when I approach them.

sportyone

Street Tracker
I did that with my bars 'cept I added a button that makes traffic lights turn green when I approach them.

yeah, I've got something similar, . . . . a 22 mounted under the bars & hooked up to the horn button, that shoots out speed cameras !
has taken abit of practice, but not many working around these parts now ! :headbang2:

Last edited:

pattybilt

Scooter
I also put some of these on, OURY grips, I have been using them for years on bmx bikes, but found out recently that they are available for motorcycles, mainly dirtbikes. I snapped up a pair today for nine bucks and threw them on for s' and giggles, I love them! Super comfy and from experience, very durable! They are for 7/8" applications (with one side larger for throttles) but they are pliable enough to stretch over 1" with no problems. I got them in black.
road-button-over.jpg

they also come in more classic styles as well
http://www.ourygrips.com/grips_menu.html

Last edited:

sportyone

Street Tracker
I also put some of these on, OURY grips, I have been using them for years on bmx bikes, but found out recently that they are available for motorcycles, mainly dirtbikes. I snapped up a pair today for nine bucks and threw them on for s' and giggles, I love them! Super comfy and from experience, very durable! They are for 7/8" applications (with one side larger for throttles) but they are pliable enough to stretch over 1" with no problems. I got them in black.
road-button-over.jpg

they also come in more classic styles as well
http://www.ourygrips.com/grips_menu.html

yeah, there ok, but sorry, what about all the projects you were going to be working on that most on here had some interest in ? or has that just died ??? :yawn:

pattybilt

Scooter
Really............Again man, sorry! Im working on it. This stuff takes time. Time to produce and time for r&d. I ended up scraping the flip seat idea I was working on due to the fact that it was just too costly and time consuming to produce, so back to the drawing board on that one.

Last edited:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Really............Again man, sorry! Im working on it. This stuff takes time. Time to produce and time for r&d. I ended up scraping the flip seat idea I was working on due to the fact that it was just too costly and time consuming to produce, so back to the drawing board on that one.

Might I respectfully suggest you resist posting things you're *thinking* about building and only share with us the ones that you've actually decided to bring to market? Seems like last time you had a line of folks, checkbook in hand, ready to sign the dotted line and there was this same old "sorry, it takes time, R&D, etc.". Shades of Sinclair!!!

Take a page from the D9 playbook, please!!

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
yeah, I've got something similar, . . . . a 22 mounted under the bars & hooked up to the horn button, that shoots out speed cameras !
has taken abit of practice, but not many working around these parts now ! :headbang2:

Hey I want that too how much it would be worth it mate! regards Ben Dickens:worthy: