Christmas presents for yourself...?

ivar

TT Racer
Anyone here getting christmas present for themselves?

I just got mine yesterday - this book "Whatever happened to the British motorcycle industry" by the late, great Bert Hopwood
51eRx%2BKju8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Looks like a very interesting read for sure

strokerlmt

I just got mine yesterday - this book "Whatever happened to the British motorcycle industry" by the late, great Bert Hopwood
51eRx%2BKju8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

looks like a good read....but I would say the Brit industry/Triumph is comin bac ;_))))

LMT

mark66

TT Racer
I'm definitely gettin something.......but I'm still checking all the usual suspect websites for just that special present for the Bonnie.
The wife got me the power pack special from TP USA (dominators/air box removal kit) and I'm almost done with that installation so I'm still searching for what to get myself.

no Christmas present for myself yet, but I'm gonna get something when I get my income tax return. Perhaps another bike or a VW sand rail.

If I can get someone to mule it over to me from the US, I'm going to pop the $ for one of the Bell Custom 500 helmets. The orange metalflake does it for me.

BellCustom500.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

phil

Street Tracker
the wife said I could buys myself a new projector for the "man room" so I don't have to be subjected to dora the explora all day.. lol..

Sal Paradise

Hooligan

Ivar,

Let us know how the book is, I'd love to read a review.

rodburner

Rocker
Damn Steve what engine is that?

a Harbor Freight clone Honda 6.5.. I stripped off some of the stuff and will be building a custom frame [oval pipe,fuel in frame] and I'm designing a gear drive in my head to regain the proper rotation of the back wheel after turning the engine 180 degrees to look more motorcycle like. It's been fun so far.

ssjones

750cc
Treated myself to a new 46" Sony and a wireless Blu-Ray player. We've been using our 13 year old 32" CRT to this point. We have what was a pretty expensive corner cabinet that could barely contain the 32" CRT (and matching book case in the opposite corner). I concluded that the top could be cut off, making a stand for the new TV and still put all the audio components inside. I got the jigsaw out and off she came. Reused the top trim pieces to cover the cuts and match the bookcase. I'm pretty pleased with the result (saved me about $400 for a new stand). I'll use those savings in January to put new coils on my America and a custom leather seat cover for the chopper.

ssjones

750cc
looks like it might get pretty hot in there - an way for the heat to escape?
It was all in there before, except for the satellite speakers (6+ years). The doors are always opening using the receiver or DVD. The Blu-ray units have fans on them. There are pretty generous openings in the rear, I hope they'll be OK. The only issue is if I want to subscribe to our pay HD channels, my local provider requires a box, that will be a tight fit and something might have to give.

I go with the 1:1 Christmas shopping ratio. Every dollar i spend on others is a dollar I spend on myself.

No, im kidding.

I just bout some parts for the CB and thats that.

Also I just got a lumbar puncture at the hospital, so that was a pretty rad present.