The Best Christmas Present

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Well folks...I was drinking my coffee Sunday morning, enjoying the quiet before my little boy put himself into fifth gear. My wife came in and handed me a box wrapped up and asked me to open it. We normally don't go too crazy over ourselves on Christmas...we really don't see the need for it especially when there is a two year old little boy to get things for; Christmas is for the children is pretty much our outlook. So I was taken back by this; we don't have very many presents so why the hell would I want to open one so early. We went back and forth on this until she just finally said 'PLEASE' just open the damn thing! I shake my head and start unwrapping and behold...a pregnancy stick with the + sign in the window! Woo Hoo...the old lady is knocked up again! I already received the best Christmas present I possibly could this year and now I am anxiously waiting for my baby to come to me this August. I am a very lucky man indeed and beside myself right now so I thought I would share it with you all. Merry Christmas everyone!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Who woulda thought the best christmas present ever was a stick your woman peed on!

Hah, Congratulations though, that's awesome!

mark66

TT Racer
Congratulations!!!! That definitely is the best Christmas present ever. And what a great idea by your wife to tell you in that way.

T-boy

Rocker
Being a Christmas baby myself, I can say that baby's are the best gift of all. My Mom might disagree, though. Congrats, 'Tang.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Thanks for all the replies guys; I appreciate the comments. I brought momma back from the doctors today where she had her blood work done and got started on her prenatal vitamins. She is definitely glowing right now and this is a Christmas I'm going to remember for the rest of my life.

Who woulda thought the best christmas present ever was a stick your woman peed on!

Hah, Congratulations though, that's awesome!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Hearty congrats 'Tang - enjoy your Christmas to the full and take care of the missus.

Cheers,

Pikey.