British Customs Predators or Sleepers?

Ninja K

Two Stroke
Grrr.. can't decide between the two.. I really like the look of the stock pipes, don't know why so I'm kinda leaning towards the sleepers but the predators have that cool race look to them.. I've heard the performance gain between the two is the same but the sound from the sleepers is a bit lower.
What do you guys think? What would look best on a cafe style Bonnie?

Mahart

Two Stroke
Dominator Touring, they're not loud but still sound very nice. I have no complaints from the HOA.

T-boy

Rocker
I wanted to keep that "classic" look so I chose the Sleepers. Have been very happy with both form and function.

mark66

TT Racer
Your bike is lookin pretty cool. Checked out your "work in progress". First thought the preds but then looked at your pics and I can't decide either :mad2:

Myself, I went with Sweat's suggestion and got the dominators from TPUSA along with their AB removal kit.

Guess you'll have to flip a coin, or get both and change em out depending on how your feeling that day.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Ok...

Checked out your "work in progress' pics, and from the direction that you look to be going, I would opt for the Preds. I have put Sean's (from Brit Cust) kids through college with the amount of stuff I have bought off of him, and have nothing but good things to say about customer service, and product quality. I originally went with the AB removal kit, and Preds...and the bike looked, and sounded great.
But, something about the classic look made me put some Sleepers on it. Different exhaust tone, and maybe a touch or 2 quieter than the Preds. But it now has the classic lines (to me anyways) Are you putting shorter fenders on? What about your turn signals?

Alot can be done to these bikes, all depends what works for you.

strokerlmt

I have a set of predators that I ran for awhile. I bought a used D&D system and I liked the headers but the mufflers are way to load for me. Then I went back to the Dominators that Matt and Carlos put on my engine. They are a little less harsh than the preds and have deeper throaty sound. I looked at the work you are doing and really like..."press on"....In my opinion if you are staying with the classic look original fenders lights etc the BC sleepers would look and sound good BUT it looks like you are headed where a lot of us are going.....modifications to personal style. If the fenders and lights will change I would go Dominators.
LMT

TheFixer

Two Stroke
I ran Preds for a year and then switched the look of my Bonnie up a bit and converted to Sleepers. Both are quite nice. IMO the Sleepers are a tad quieter though. At the end of the day, it's personal choice and what suits the look you are going for.

Ninja K - I like your work in progress photos. You are taking a very similar path on mods to the one I am planning. I am also planning on the FEK and Lucas style taillight with relocated smaller turn indicators. My question is whether you feel the minimized lighting is strong enough to retain good visibility? I don't want to sacrifice visibility for styling.

Ninja K

Two Stroke
I'm definitely going with BC. I've met Sean personally and he was super cool guy and provided excellent service. I'm literally down the street from the BA moto guys so they'll be doing the work.. Right now I'm really liking the straight back look of the Sleepers.. I dunno, I meet feel different tomorrow.

I removed the rear fender but I really like the look of that full Bonnie fender, something about those fender supports that looks cool to me..

@perfectbonnie, Yeah I think about the visibility a lot and as you can see from the pics, they're quite small.. but I'm also a super careful rider and rarely ride at night.