Sure is cold outside... [NSFW]

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
So here's a little classic Bonnielass to warm you lads up.

bl_080628_058.jpg

D9

Vendor
Man... that pic is full of lovely curves & summer sunshine... sweetness!

Makes cold gray winter outside seem a bit less cold & gray :D

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
But is it too cold to tan???

It sure *looks* cold there in the snow!!

cold_tanning1.jpg

But, what's a few goosebumps between friends, right??

cold_tanning2.jpg

D9

Vendor
Now, that is a nice winter.... hat. :D

She looks so happy you didn't make her lie down in the snow!

Str8up

Scooter
My new favorite Christmas Carol

The weather outside is frightful....Bonnielass is so delightful. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IS SNOW!

Thanks for making this a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to you both.

koifarm

Hooligan
One would assume, respectfully, that her nipples might be at attention. However it is not clear from the pictures that that configuration is in place. May I suggest a repeat shoot with a smooth clingy fabric, like spandex, bathing suit so we can appreciate this lovely lady with proper respect.
Bonnielass is a classic beauty with a "girl next door" style, thanks so much for sharing her with us....it makes the cold weather bearable.
koi

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I'm not authorized to reveal any more evidentiary photographs of the day and attentive status in question... However the following should provide at least some indirect evidence that the foregoing hypothesis was definitely true!

Remember that day in the snow, hon?

remember.jpg

trouble.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Why thanks, BlueJ, that certainly clears up the question on everyone's mind!! I have yet to see Bonnielass look anything but first class in her photo albums, she's a universal beauty that appeals to everyone. There is just something wholesome but with an undercurrent of raw sexuality about her......my oh my!!!!