Votes: 47 63.5%
  • good enough for me with mods

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • I can take my bonnie or leave my Bonnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiting for something better to come along, sorry

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
+1...love my Bonneville too much...and will probably get another one when it finally croaks...

However there is a bike that has me pitching a tent righ tnow that may replace my Daytona 675...and its the MV Agusta F3

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I will always have my Bonnie even though I am putting another bike in the shed right now and will most likely put a third bike in there as well but the Creamsicle will always have her own spot:D

Pete R

Banned
I think I'll always have my Thrux/Bonnie. However I do want an older Triumph so I'll have the pidgeon pair sitting in the shed - plus the old one will give me something to regularly work on and swear at.

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Do Scramblers count?

My first 'big bike' was a '66 TR120, and I religiously carried the tools I needed to keep her alive when the usual Lucas bugs showed themselves (I had that kit nailed, as I also had an Austin Healey at the time). In '97 I bought myself a Trophy 3, which I still have (and will never give up). Had a Thruxton which I regrettably had to sell; but being 'old enough to tap the IRA without penalties', I found it difficult to ride more than a few hundred miles at a stretch on the 'sporty' Thrux.

So now I have a Scrambler. I'm in the process of procuring the bits to transform it into what I call a 'Tiger Cub'. Something for me to do a bit of exploring on, with enough performance to stay with the crowds and more class than any of those other 'adv' bikes. I love it. I'll never part with it.

Oh yeah, and I told my wife she could name the bike. Her name is 'Buffy' - and I like it. :rocks:

... and I watched 'On Any Sunday' just this very morning (while it snowed outside). :)

I'm probably going to get something new or new-to-me in the next few months, but the Bonnie will remain in my garage. I'm thinking about a Suzuki Bandit 1250, or a Speed Triple, not sure...