Sweet Jumps

OCTMIKE

Scooter
Nice. Howd those underslung pipes handle the jumps?

The guy in the black/white photo had no problems. The luchedor bottomed out his bike hard a couple of times (he had a skidplate on so no real damage to frame or engine) pipes all are fine though.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Sweet photo's Cracka'. They all look awesome. You SoCal boys do it up right.

My local club is a bunch of grumph old guys just remembering the days when they were once cool. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just not my scene. We need more like you here on the East Coast.

So how much longer until we see some more photo's?

Fucked if I know how i missed this thread, Aw Aw AWESOME PICTURES!
Love yr logo also. Good to see you have left the PRat site for the best forum. As someone said an Epic 1st post

OCTMIKE

Scooter
Sweet photo's Cracka'. They all look awesome. You SoCal boys do it up right.

My local club is a bunch of grumph old guys just remembering the days when they were once cool. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just not my scene. We need more like you here on the East Coast.

So how much longer until we see some more photo's?

We are working on it. Yeah a lot of the clubs around here just either go to the bar and drink(while im not opposed to that), or they stand in a parking lot kicking tires and babbling. We try to do things as a group like mini road trips every couple of months and then one or two big trips. Last one was a iron butt to roswell NM which doesn't sound that bad but there was a group of 8 guys doing it together and leaving no one behind, then moseying home through colorado and utah. Ill try to post as many photos of our escapades here but we do have a gallery on our website www.ba-moto.com (shameless plug)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. We just like to have fun! I will say the rat site does suit its purpose (factory backing) but it just feels more comfortable here. NOT SO MANY RULES! and its about twins and thats what we ride.

Last edited:

MES

750cc
Last edited by OCTMIKE; Today at 04:05 PM.
are you a zombie or a vampire?

Last one was a iron butt to roswell NM which doesn't sound that bad but there was a group of 8 guys doing it together and leaving no one behind, then moseying home through colorado and utah.
that was a nice little jaunt you guys pulled off. Good on ya.

A little more low key would be good though. You strike me as being just a wee bit too eager to get the name out. (You guys do have an account under your club name at Twat.Net. Yes? Logo on all the pics y'all post, Mag photo shoots) slow down a bit, growing pain are a bitch. Quality not quantity.

kids, got to love the enthusiasm.
see ya 'round

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Welcome!! Helluva a first post.. and I agree that girl is cute and could really rock a bandolier.

Check out Nacho Libre's Paint Job!!!!
heathjumping.jpg

Last edited:

DIRK

750cc
welcome, bring on your lawyers, your guns and your money. oh wait bring the girl instead hahahahaa

D9

Vendor
Welcome!! Helluva a first post.. and I agree that girl is cute and could really rock a bandolier.

Check out Nacho Libre's Paint Job!!!!
heathjumping.jpg

That is just a great pic!

+1... Sal, you're the writer here... I know you can see another moto story forming up... obviously, Nacho Libre broke the girls heart and then stole from
her momma's cantina... and now she's aiming for revenge, as we can see... will Nacho libre escape and continue his wicked ways...???? :D :D :D

Deano

Two Stroke
Nice......................bikes..................girl.................jump.
Isn't life with bikes just so f......... cool. Wouldn't wanna be dead for quids.
Welcome.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I just can't get over that picture. Even his white suit and white shoes, the paint job and how high he has that bike!!!

D9 thats a hilarious litle story looks right to me........

whyme

TT Racer
Check out the British Custom ARK video on the BA-moto site. Very funny...and I actually used it for reference on my removal...nice work! Looks like they' havin' fun in Cali!