GF gets herself a new bike (pics)

Bonafide

NBR founder
GF gots herself a new bike. The frame is vintage 60s but has a new 6.5hp (Honda knock off) motor - which has been warmed over a bit. Probably making 7.5-8hp Top speed is approx 40 mph - which is scary as hell.

I tell GF, 'be careful with the brake and dont be snatchin on it - it's grabby'. She hands me her beverage and says, 'I got this ... ' and wacks the throttle wide open. Goes about 100 ft and snatches the shit out of the brake .. causing the back brake to lock, low sides the bikes, (see her knee) .. she doesnt let go of the throttle, kicks the bike up-right and motors on ... giggling all the way.

Attachments

• Reunion2010_fri_11.jpg
    Reunion2010_fri_11.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BudBike2.jpg
    BudBike2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Framed

GF gots herself a new bike. The frame is vintage 60s but has a new 6.5hp (Honda knock off) motor - which has been warmed over a bit. Probably making 7.5-8hp Top speed is approx 40 mph - which is scary as hell.

I tell GF, 'be careful with the brake and dont be snatchin on it - it's grabby'. She hands me her beverage and says, 'I got this ... ' and wacks the throttle wide open. Goes about 100 ft and snatches the shit out of the brake .. causing the back brake to lock, low sides the bikes, (see her knee) .. she doesnt let go of the throttle, kicks the back up-right and motors on ... giggling all the way.

I've got a frame just like that one, need engine, did you purchase as a unit?

T-boy

Rocker
Since I'm not seeing any blood, I guess your GF didn't hurt herself too bad...thank goodness. Maybe a nice pair of leather chaps is in order? Armored jacket? Full face helmet?

I'm old enough to remember those little bikes well...40 mph IS scary as hell!

koifarm

Hooligan
Zooooom !

Aaahh, Dude, kinda brings out that "Kid" in you doesn't it?....
Have to admit though, you do look....aaahhh....like you belong on that sucker.....might be a huge babe magnet you know....kind of like a "youthful grandpa" thing.... :w: :lol:
(Ah Jeeze! I know he's gonna ban me for that one....gulp)

Bonafide

NBR founder
That thing looks like it'd be a blast.

We went to a cruise in, loaded it in the back of GF's 1954 F100 and parked it with the brit-bikes. Those guys thought it was funny.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mini_bike_deb.jpg
    mini_bike_deb.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0