new exhaust for all triumph twins

rodburner

Rocker
Well,we would have to factor in the reverse cone portion and the baffles,which are the same as Samson baffles in the J&P cycles catalog,about $25 each,and the steel wool packing,about $2 at ACE hardware.:D
and longer cones would look better..
Dadsbikepics1909.jpg

Last edited:

nohawk

Rocker
I dont know how those pipes sounded in that picture of your bike but I like em alot. Can you give us some insight on your welding setup for stuff like that? Your useing MIG right but what type/size wire,gas etc....

rodburner

Rocker
That whole dual exhaust system was gas welded,like all my exhausts.Those were Harley mufflers that I was given.I just cut about 20 inches out of the middle and put them back together.They were baffled and packed with factory Harley steel wool. They sounded pretty good,full and deep,but really needed longer headers to get the torque back where I prefer.I've used them in several systems 2into2 and 2into1.
jeris438.jpg

Dadsbikepics1806.jpg

Dadsbikepics1799.jpg

thistle66

Scooter
Those new pipes are what I woulda got for my Scram if I didn't already have the arrow. I like the 2 smaller hi pipes each side look.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Looks a lot like the exhaust that was used on the Mission Impossible Bonneville/Scrambler hybrid. I like them.

strokerlmt

Steve,,,,,,your bike is radical and so unique. Everything time I look at it I see something different and the lines are so fucking cool. The bike is "you"...great job.
LMT

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'd like to see a set of shorter reverse cones for standard headers. Don't dig the hi pipes so much as its already hot enough in texas, love the look though. but I bet they sound great

evil knievel

Scooter
wow

Well,we would have to factor in the reverse cone portion and the baffles,which are the same as Samson baffles in the J&P cycles catalog,about $25 each,and the steel wool packing,about $2 at ACE hardware.:D
and longer cones would look better..
Dadsbikepics1909.jpg

That bike is totaly bad ass!!!!! It looks excactly like the Harley Davison down at the garage. He has his all flat back with a similar kind of seat and home made pipes.I like it alot. It seems like everybody is bobbing their bikes now. I was kinda undecided what I was going to do with mine, but after seeing yours.....I'm definatly going to BOB it. Thanks for the great pic and post. These bikes look cool like that.:kewl: