got-dam! ducati hottness!

neuroboy

750cc
sorry guys, but if i could trade my bonnie for this i would probably do it. i mean, not like i'd ever have the chance or anything, but still. . .

http://www.bikeexif.com/ducati-supersport-custom

ducati-supersport-custom.jpg

ducati-supersport-custom-2.jpg

ducati-supersport-custom-3.jpg

ducati-supersport-custom-1.jpg

(thank you bikeexif for being awesome)

D9

Vendor
Incredible!

A masterpiece... definitely raises the design bar... into the stratosphere... possibly the
best integration of contemporary and retro elements as I've ever seen.
Looks like it's got a motogadget chronoclassic, among other superb details...

koifarm

Hooligan
For all practical purposes it's nothing more than a pure race bike with street legal equipment.
All in all though, it's a drop dead beauty of a machine....queen of cafe racers and a bonus for those track days. Plenty sleek, devoid of anything that does not make it run better and a bike anyone but a died in the wool cruiser fanatic would love to have in the barn.
I'm going out and see if I've got room somewhere...............

neuroboy

750cc
Incredible!

A masterpiece... definitely raises the design bar... into the stratosphere... possibly the
best integration of contemporary and retro elements as I've ever seen.
Looks like it's got a motogadget chronoclassic, among other superb details...

i know *AND* it has a motogadget. . . and that fin behind the seat. . . <hyperventilating>

I'd hit it.

But, and I guess I'll be the dickhead here, I've seen plenty of Ducatis that I've been more impressed with. Something about this bike doesn't do it for me. It isn't sinister enough, or sexy enough, I dunno. It doesn't get me excited. I like it, I appreciate it, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't get my dick hard.

LS1*

Scooter
Who the hell would put motocross bars on a bike like that. It needs proper clip-ons, or at least some ace bars. Otherwise its really nice.

Bonniebret

Rocker
I'd hit it.

But, and I guess I'll be the dickhead here, I've seen plenty of Ducatis that I've been more impressed with. Something about this bike doesn't do it for me. It isn't sinister enough, or sexy enough, I dunno. It doesn't get me excited. I like it, I appreciate it, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't get my dick hard.

Sweat, what if I was sitting on it?:p