The new Speed Triple = facepalm

AceT100

Rocker
Ummmm..........

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT REAR LIGHT/LICENSE PLATE ASSEMBLY ABOUT????

And the headlight looks like someone realized they needed one 5 mins before the show...

cynr1023

TT Racer
"The bike is set to be the most exciting yet, with more power, less weight and a more nimble feel, mimicking the 675cc Street Triple."

How the fuck does that work, wasn't the Street Triple suppose to be mimicking the Speed Triple?!?!

DandyDoug

750cc
Made me almost spit my coffee out. UGLY !!

I am hearing the new , much anticipated baby Tiger is as bad looking too.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Oi, it ain't that bad. Granted in buying one I'd want to change a few things. I'd switch to a big 7 inch single round headlight like you can do with the current jen. I'd black out the radiator shrouds so they dissapear and then get a fender elim/license plate bracket kit and then you have a pretty damn good looking bike. The tank ain't all that bad, and I'm guessing in person has some good lines with the bike. Those stock headlights are shit. ain't no way around it. I almost wonder if you could take the current gen headlights and fit em all up in there nice and tight to make it more minimalistic.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Nope. Besides the headlights and tail light am I the only one who thinks the the tank looks bulbous and ridiculous? Oh and from a presentation standpoint would it have killed them to have painted the wheel chock on the turntable white?

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Nope. Besides the headlights and tail light am I the only one who thinks the the tank looks bulbous and ridiculous? Oh and from a presentation standpoint would it have killed them to have painted the wheel chock on the turntable white?

The tank doesnt bother me so much, its the fact that hte radiator shrouds are the same color that bothers me, if they weren't id be willing to bet the tank would look a hell of a lot better

EDG1911

Street Tracker
The tank doesnt bother me so much, its the fact that hte radiator shrouds are the same color that bothers me, if they weren't id be willing to bet the tank would look a hell of a lot better

I don't mind the way it looks...but it does look a bit better in black...

sobdd5.gif

then again I like the diablo red too...

11vgxs3.gif

I like the front and back too..

2lnix6s.gif

too bad I'm a broke @#$% mf'r

Last edited:

whyme

TT Racer
I'm an accredited, trained designer. Not a MC designer, but I have an advance degree in design at least.....DISGUSTING.....FUGLY!!!! What the hell is that rake doing hanging off of the back!! I think white probably accentuates the ugliness too.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
anyone photoshop the white bike with the black radiator shrouds?

Directly from the front it looks better, i like the tailight, but would again eliminate that lp bracketry and swap headlights. those protrude way too far out front, the thin dish round jobs would really make it look a hell of a lot better.