Mid Ohio anybody??

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Anybody going to mid ohio for vintage days? Looks like fun, but I think I'm gona hold out for Barber Vintage days in the fall.

koifarm

Hooligan
Ohio

Yepper, I've got the tickets already.
I am having some second thoughts due to the gas situation though, not sure I want to go that far. I had planned on going there then over to Kentucky to visit and ride with a bud there, the whole trip is likely to be a couple thousand miles conservatively, what with gas that's gonna be $400 or more not to mention motels, food etc. My original plan was to trailer the bike up, stay with a cousin in Akron, ride to the meet and back, then head for Kentucky, stay with my bud, ride a week or so there then head back to florida.
I'm agonizing over not going since with gas going the way it is, and the recession over the next few years may make it totally impossible to afford going anywhere.

I dunno, If I decide not to go, I'll offer the tickets here on the board for half price (only $35, so I'll ask $15) and see if anyone wants them.

I probably need someone to give me a reality check and make me go...lol....
bill

rmak

moped
It's about 70 miles away from me. I go every year. If anyone decides to meet up there, let me know where and when.