Need advice on British Customs

msc66

Two Stroke
I ordered turn signals, pilot jets and an 18 tooth sprocket from BC. I got the lights and jets but no sprocket even though their email said it shipped with the rest. I've emailed them 3 times now about it but get no response. Its starting to piss me off. Any input?

mark66

TT Racer
If you haven't called him yet check the sales receipt that came in the box. It may be back ordered and will show in the B/O column. Happened with me when I ordered a tach with some other things.

msc66

Two Stroke
If you haven't called him yet check the sales receipt that came in the box. It may be back ordered and will show in the B/O column. Happened with me when I ordered a tach with some other things.

No, it says ordered 1 shipped 1. Tried to call but the 877 number has been disconnected so I called the 310 number but the computer menu puts me on hold and no one ever answers and eventually I get disconnected. Not looking good.

phil

Street Tracker
hey man. don't give up. that's the only problem with "ordering parts" there never seems to be any"body" to actually talk to..just message board. I try talking to Canada post about an item I ordered and I got the same response.

Shorty

Two Stroke
I haven't dealt with them in a couple of years, but here's the numbers that I have for either Sean or Jason...(310) 225-2570 or FAX (310) 225-2580.
E-Mail was [email protected] for checking on orders, or [email protected] which got a response from either Sean or Jason.

Shorty

Last edited:

msc66

Two Stroke
Finally got an email from them today saying my package shipped from the vendor yesterday. This is a week after I sent the first two emails. I guess communication isn't their strong point.

rodburner

Rocker
This is why I make all my own stuff. Then if it looks like I won't make a ride deadline,I just take a shorter nap and finish whatever it is...