Facebook historical figures

em_dot

Street Tracker
Made me grin

Me too. Thanks for the laugh!

I don't do much with FB

Me neither. I just won't make the time. I have about 70 people in FB Purgatory right now. Haven't accepted nor denied. I suppose I should do something. Maybe this winter...

One thing that FB did help me with was finding a friend that was in the (British) Royal Marine Commandos when I was in the Marines. We had an exchange program with them and he and I became really good friends, but we both got out and lost touch. So in that regard, I'm grateful for FB.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I have to say FB has been a boon to me. I got back into contact with people in the past and vice versa. And for some reason Farmville is like crack to me. I can't stop playing the damned thing.:mad2:

I joined Facebook a couple of years ago because my daughter used it and said it was a good way of keeping up and sharing pics with my distant family. At first I thought the rest of it was pretty cheesy but now I am a daily checker and am even friends with some of you chaps from here. Dunno if that's a good thing tho....... ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

mark66

TT Racer
Just signed up on FB yesterday. My wife has been on there for a couple of years and I just never bothered. We had my nephew and his 5 yr old son here last week and he posted his pictures on FB so I finally figured it was time to have a look. BTW those history remakes are really funny.

henrys

Street Tracker
I don't like how they are collecting your data and selling it to the highest bidder. I cancelled my FB account for that reason.

Funny link though... that's exactly how it look too.