Rockers Vs. Mods Houston.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
If I'm not mistaken, 6th Street bar and Grill and Fitzgeralds in Houston. (they are across the street from one another)

Anyone from out of town. I have a garage to keep the bikes in and a couch, or floor space if you want to crash for free. Air mattresses for if i got more than just one of ya that wants to crash here.

nohawk

Rocker
Most excellant Tex. I got regular days off now and I need to catch up with old friends in "Hustletown".

nohawk

Rocker
whats up sweat, new digs are close to downtwn huh? I could make Austin a stop on to Houstn. Things go better with punk songs from back in the day too

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Alright fellas, if you need a place to stay or whatnot they have deals at a hotel just contact me for more info, or like i said I have a couch and floor space and plenty of garage space. Saturday is the bike show, few different categories, new and old shit. It'd be really cool for us to have a good NBR showing out.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
The hotel is...

La Quinta Inn Houston Greenway Plaza
4015 Southwest FwyHouston, TX 77027
(713) 623-4750‎
www.lq.com
We have a block of 15 rooms at $50 / night 2 w/ double beds ea.
reserved under "Rockers Vs. Mods"

I'm thinking about going. My cousin lives in the Heights inside the loop near Main, so it would work out well to crash at his place. It's a bitch for me to get off work Fridays and Saturdays though, plus I have the 2 dogs to deal with. Still, I wanna try and make it.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'm thinking about going. My cousin lives in the Heights inside the loop near Main, so it would work out well to crash at his place. It's a bitch for me to get off work Fridays and Saturdays though, plus I have the 2 dogs to deal with. Still, I wanna try and make it.

Yea I hear ya, I requested this off months ago and told em I just wouldn't be there if they schedule me. Just gotta get my bike back together!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Day two! Any of you houston folks available today come out to the continental club and enjoy some bikes and babes and music!