Hi from FRANCE

Hi US triumph lovers
I'm from France quite near PARIS , anice city to ride in a summer evening , you have to try it one day .
I'm 55 ( nobody's perfect ) and went back to bikes as my 3 children are old enough now to get their own car or bike
( for the younger).
I 've always dreamt of a Bonneville , that' s done since 5 months now ,and I am still in love .It's a stock ( for the moment ) 2004 cardinal red Bonnie . I 'll try to drop a pic if I understand how !
Forgive my poor English , and do not think I'm dumb , may be I don't understand everything ( But may be also it's the definition of a dumb guy , isn't it ? )
Regards

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome Frenchspeedtwin:
Don't worry about your English, It's just fine! We have a common language here anyway, Motorcycles and you speak it well....
Enjoy the forum, you can post pics, just read the forum rules. It's great to have you aboard, enjoy the forum and Welcome!

mark66

TT Racer
Welcome frenchspeedtwin. Glad to hear you love your Bonneville. You mentioned Paris is a nice city to ride in on a summer night. My son travels to Paris 3 or 4 times a year for business and says its his favorite city! He and his wife have vacationed there several times. Some day maybe I'll get to enjoy Paris as well. Welcome to the forum.:cheers:

ace 59

moped
Bienvenue on the forum frenchspeedtwin :welcome:

I have some friends living near Cosne sur Loire. Next spring I plan to visit them with my Thruxton. I think that will be a cool trip through Burgundy + the Auvergne ...