Deleted part help

Bonneville1

Scooter
A9718000 and 9718001 are Knee pads, A9708102 is a tank pad strip, I am after the small square shaped rubber pad that was out a few years ago, a Thunderbird part but we fit them to our Bonnevilles, very simmilar to the rocket 111 tank pad, stops your belt/zips scratching the Tank,

mark66

TT Racer
A9718000 and 9718001 are Knee pads, A9708102 is a tank pad strip, I am after the small square shaped rubber pad that was out a few years ago, a Thunderbird part but we fit them to our Bonnevilles, very simmilar to the rocket 111 tank pad, stops your belt/zips scratching the Tank,

My mistake, sorry. The number is so close to the knee pads I didn't pay attention.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I have seen those type of pads on most every site where sportbike stuff is found granted it may not be exactly what your looking for but, man oh man they have thousands of different designs available that keep belts and zippers from scratching your paint.

AceT100

Rocker
I have a magnetic tank protector I made from a piece of that magnetic sign stuff...Cut it to size, and pull it off when I park.