Seat Bolts

TC_Dick

TT Racer
anyone know the specs for the seat bolts?

I had a little issue this morning, and now my seat is not bolted on.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
nevermind, I found enough info on bikebandit that I should be good..

SCREW,BUT/HD,SKT,M6X1.0X20,S/S
"SERIAL NUMBER 89737 AND HIGHER - M6 X 20MM, S/S"

I had a little issue with mine to! Someone actually removed them while I was in the pub! Am back to original Allen bolt ones again now. So much for bikers honour lol

HiVel

Scooter
YES! I had one "removed" but apparently stopped the culprit before they could get the other one by stepping outside the joint I was in having a burger---wish I could have caught the prick. Had to get another set (black this time)

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Hey TC, I just got my new seat bolts today. If you want my old ones they're yours. Just send me your info.

I totally appreciate the offer, but one of the mounts is stripped so I'm either going to drill the holes and put in the quick mount pins, or maybe hang out for this.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
I totally appreciate the offer, but one of the mounts is stripped so I'm either going to drill the holes and put in the quick mount pins, or maybe hang out for this.

1 plug tap and $2 worth of screws later, all better! Turns out it wasn't stripped, it just had a couple mashed up threads.

Bonniebret

Rocker
This creative wow gold set of Hainan is prefab from sea nutrient pearl casing. It is computerized using bio-technology to alter this born essence without harming its nutritional constituents. It is a subtle and white explosive, with no score prefabricated often use of pearl in wow powerleveling traditional medicines because of its medication and antidotal additives.

Get rid of this spammer.

tezza

Street Tracker
yeh it sucks ,just goes to show, just cause you ride doesnt mean you have any sense of honour to fellow motorcycle riders

Bonneville1

Scooter
Went the through the seat bolt/side panel bolts with my last bonneville, Giving them a miss this time, how often do we actually remove these items?

Last edited:

klink

Two Stroke
Went the through the seat bolt/side panel bolts with my last bonniville, Giving them a miss this time, how often do we actually remove these items?

That would probably depend on how often you clean your bike. Me, I do it all the time but that maybe just me. The seat bolts remain stock as I use a long screwdriver for those and drape a towel to catch them should they fall. Use to have knurl knobs for the sides but have since gone to the aftermarket bolts for the seats.