My loop da loop

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, I know this sounds like a broken record, but went for a local ride tonight since it was too hot during the day (100). Amazing the smells and the absolute wild temperature shifts. While going past open spaces it was almost cool and when there were buildings around it was pretty warm.

A ton of people out and about too. My guess is that it must be too hot in the house. I sleep pretty good at night since I head downstairs to a nice cold basement. I really can't understand why there's portions of this country that don't have basements. They're 10 degrees cooler in the Summer which makes for comfortable sleeping and napping.

koifarm

Hooligan
Basements....

Well, I know this sounds like a broken record, but went for a local ride tonight since it was too hot during the day (100). Amazing the smells and the absolute wild temperature shifts. While going past open spaces it was almost cool and when there were buildings around it was pretty warm.

A ton of people out and about too. My guess is that it must be too hot in the house. I sleep pretty good at night since I head downstairs to a nice cold basement. I really can't understand why there's portions of this country that don't have basements. They're 10 degrees cooler in the Summer which makes for comfortable sleeping and napping.

Down here in Flatistan you would need scuba gear to get into the basement!......us haz highs waters tables down here....Flawda was a sandbar a while ago....
I love basements though, being raised in the midwest I can appreciate a good basement area...if you wanted one down here you would have to make a small mound above ground level and put a basement there resulting in needing a ladder to get in the front door making your first story actually a second story....:(....and that's the story...

mark66

TT Racer
Not quite that hot here today, only 90, so took my ride at 7:30AM. Short 30 miler for a morning coffee. Real nice though, the roads are empty and the temp is nice.
Love our basement too. The wife and I head down there for some cool also. Its a walk out, so 3/4 of it is finished and I have the back 1/4 for my bikes in the winter. Nothing like a nice warm place for them and great for working on them.