shop mannual.

phil

Street Tracker
does any own the triumph shop mannual? how does it differ from like a hanes or chilton ?. I would like to own one so I don't have to run a mechanic when I do get a problem. thanks for youre time guys. :beer:

does any own the triumph shop mannual? how does it differ from like a hanes or chilton ?. I would like to own one so I don't have to run a mechanic when I do get a problem. thanks for youre time guys. :beer:

I own both the Triumph OEM manual and a haynes manual, the OEM is more comprehensive and goes into greater detail whereas the haynes has more pictures but it not quite as in-depth.

If you are not planning on doing a major engine overhaul or rebuild just normal maintenance work then the Haynes is perfectly adequate.

mark66

TT Racer
Phil, I've got a cd version of the manual that I got on ebay. I've also got the Hanes book and would almost recommend you get both. I do almost all my own work and found both helpful. The Hanes book has a lot of great pics and I actually go to that a lot. I say get both because the cd manual was only about $10 or $12 dollars US. Hope this helps.

phil

Street Tracker
Cool, thanks for the info guys. I think I mite go for the OEM , I checked with my dealer and its a lil pricy! , but its suppose to be pretty indepth. cheers guys.