One of our own, D9 and forum in Motorcycle classics mag

innominate

Street Tracker
This is a great forum. And Seth does good work fer a Yankee :D
bike020.jpg

klink

Two Stroke
Well Seth now that you big time I can see all the issues involved with production increase, ummmm can I get a job? Really though, congrats to you for a great product(s) and quality service.

koifarm

Hooligan
For sure it's gonna result in a phone call or ten......and more members on the forum....but it's a small price to pay for fame and fortune...lots of small one-off manufacturers have gotten started in business through an article or nod in an international publication.
It will be interesting to see how Seth grows with this one....he rightly deserves success, his work is first class and his designs are fabulous.

Flaco

750cc
Seth,
Business will be picking up for you...
Need help? I'm available!:D
Forum membership will increase too...
Cool...
Now as we say in the music business, "Take a Bow"
take a bow (of an actor or entertainer) acknowledge applause after a performance by bowing : figurative the aides do the grind work while the boss takes the bows.
Congratulations, you deserve it...
Music to my eyes every day, my D9 bracket!
Shoot! Thats all we see when were riding!
Allin...

D9

Vendor
Thanks guys... the members here and the guy that runs the joint make NBR the incomparable community that it is.

As time goes on and NBR keeps on rolling... we might all be a little less under the radar.

As always, let's welcome any new folks that wander in...

I'm honored to be here, always have been, always will be.

Cheers,

D9

Nick Morey

Rocker
What a great place to post a pic!: :D

100_0273.jpg

...and what a great magazine to get recognized in, Seth! It couldn't happen to a better craftsman... and even NBR got a nod, Very cool!! :cheers:

Last edited:

rodburner

Rocker
And to think,I knew him back when... Now I know why the museum of history and industry called about that D9 model 1.0 in my garage.
GOOD on you,Seth.
Dadsbikepics032.jpg

Last edited:

loxpump

Rocker
And to think,I knew him back when... Now I know why the museum of history and industry called about that D9 model 1.0 in my garage.
GOOD on you,Seth.
Dadsbikepics032.jpg

Lets all hang onto our first generation brackets, like having one of Rembrandt's early works.