Who does this????

So Friday night, im out to dinner with my gf, and get a call from my roommate. I answer it, as its odd that he is calling me. And he proceedes to tell me that a bunch of f*ing kids decided to kick over my bonnie that was parked on the street infront of our house!! Who the hell does this?!?! I know as a kid i did some dumb stuff, but i would have NEVER intentionally destroyed someones property like that! My roommates were even outside at the time, and ran after the kids, but they were gone. Now I have hundreds of dollars worth of damage that I have to fix for no reason at all. All I can say is those little bastards better hope i never find out who they are!

Nick Morey

Rocker
That really sucks! Did you file a police report? Maybe set up a neighborhood watch group on your street. Stuff like that may escalate if not kept in check.

drlapo

Hooligan
my sons pit bike was stolen form our locked shed. the police were of no help but the bike was located through the grapevine and recovered . the kid recived a slap on the wrist and returned to steal the bike again along with another two. he is already out of jail and we are out three bikes, no restitituion was ordered.
I'm sure he is another victim of society

Texas94fs

Hooligan
This shit i don't tolerate. Bear traps in the shed my friend. See if a snapped leg will do the trick, and then it can have just been hanging on the wall as decoration and fallen off onto the floor and somehow not sprung itself until shithead stepped in it.

This shit i don't tolerate. Bear traps in the shed my friend. See if a snapped leg will do the trick, and then it can have just been hanging on the wall as decoration and fallen off onto the floor and somehow not sprung itself until shithead stepped in it.

I completely echo this sentiment.
Sorry to hear about this NBRider...I'd be livid in your shoes. Post up if the group can help we will re: parts etc.

Iceseven

750cc
Man that really sucks! That happened to me when I bought a new 1995 Tri T-bird and man I wish I could have found the guys. Good luck with the repairs.

Oh man was i pissed friday night! And there is nothing I can do, I live on the outskirts of a shitty city, it could have been 1 of about 10,000 kids, so calling the cops is pointless. On the bright side, I am moving this week! so no more of the little bastards to worry about. And, i was thinking of getting new bars anyway, and was looking into a new paintjob too so i guess this sort of forces my hand, too bad its the heart of riding season....

That really sucks. Kids seem so bored these days. Have also seen a whole street where every car had its antenai or wipers broken (mine included)
And when visiting friends on bike once, some children were actually sitting and climbing over my bike while I was in there house!
There was no malice involved but they dont seen to recognise ownership or that they could have the bike fall on them. Seems we now contend with adults who steal them or kids that see them as a climbing frame

strokerlmt

ya know when I was a kid we did some stupid shit BUT we never intentionally destroyed or damaged someone's personal property. My parents taught me the value of a dollar. ( ya and I walked to school in the snow and in my bare feet )
But i really did respect how much things cost and how hard it is to make money. Seems mostly the norm these days is that the baby boomers have been giving their kids everything and that can create a situation where the idiot teenager has no concept of what a bonneville is worth.
sorry about your damage....what bits do you need ???
LMT

DandyDoug

750cc
Do you not believe in vigilanty justice ?

I sure as hell do , those punks are known to the neighborhood and a little bit of sluthing on your part will find them. The retribution is up to you, if the police are too politically correct to address the problem properly.

My motto; "If you value your life as much as I value this motorcycle, don't fuck with it"

TC_Dick

TT Racer
It's the same type of sonfabitch that will break a $325 window out of a 1966 Chevy Malibu to steal a $50 stereo..

Sorry to hear your bike was vandalized, dude..

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Stuff like this pisses me off! I'd love for you to find those kids and just put a hurting on them, but then you'd be stuffed and cuffed. Glad you're moving to a safer place... I hope.

I know that I have never parked my bikes on the street (overnight anyway) and kept them in garages or behind fences. I have never had a bike stolen or vandalized and I know I'm damned lucky in that respect.

what parts do you need?

-simpson

Well, luckily most of the stuff that was damaged (bars, turn signals) were aftermarket things that wont be that expensive to fix, and other then the clutch lever, the rest is just paint work. I am hoping my insurance will cover everything, they should. Anyone know a good painter in eastern PA that likes to do side work???

And if anyone is interested, Im gonna be posting up for sale my other project bike that I never really got to work on. Now I need to sell it to pay for this fix. I guess one working bike is better then two non working bikes. Check the classifieds if your interested, its an 83 GS750. Thanks guys.

07black&red

Two Stroke
Got a little space in your yard but no garage? I picked up a 20' used shipping container for $1,800 delivered. Every city's got them for sale. They come from over seas filled mainly with shit bound for Wal-Mart. Turns out America doesn't make stuff to ship back in 'em anymore and its actually cheaper for Chinese companies to make new ones than to have the old ones shipped back so they're piling up at our seaports. Bullet proof cor-ten steel containers and you can't break into one w/ out power tools. People are even making houses out of 'em. www.pacvan.com/storage

phil

Street Tracker
sorry to here that bud. good luck with the reapirs. I'm not sure why people have to do that it just peas a guy rite off. And probaly cause they had nothing to do.

Hedge

American Infidel
If I was present I would open the Gate and let Cyrus take care of them all! I would love to see 110lbs of GSD Woop-Ass on You-Tube!
:lol2:
Cyrus-20100403-Closinginon100lbs.jpg

Gretsch

Rocker
How are your pipes? I can donate some stock silencers if yours are trashed. They could use a little polish but other than that they're GTG.

How are your pipes? I can donate some stock silencers if yours are trashed. They could use a little polish but other than that they're GTG.

Thanks for the offer, but I dont run any silencers at all right now, just wrapped headers, so luckily, they are all good.

Its at the dealership right now, waiting for the insurance appraiser to give it a once over and write me a check. Then I get to have some fun, I think a new paint scheme is in order.:banana: