carrying clubs

northcountry

Two Stroke
Bottom sets on rear peg, 2" pvc pipe fastened thru the rennec rack for upper support, and three bungie cords. Have a nice ride to the course where I see more deer than cars, now can feed both addictions.

Attachments

• P6100027.jpg
    P6100027.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

Littlejoe

Scooter
I always thought it would be more fun to ride a bike at the golf course as opposed to the golf course :)
But that's a great idea.

northcountry

Two Stroke
clubs

Carry the golf shoes in the tank bag, wear boots. One pannier off where clubs mount, top box and other pannier holds gear. Leave boots (old construction) under bike, if somebody wants them they're welcome.

DandyDoug

750cc
Man I hated that game if that's what you call it.
I fixed it by selling my clubs and never regretted it for a second. Golf to me was like several hours in purgatory punctuated by morons in funy looking clothes wandering around in false nature.
I had to participate in a couple of tournements a year when I was working and dreaded every second of it.
I'm glad you enjoy it and can encorporate your Boneville into it.
Me , I'd rather take a flogging !!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Used to like playing golf. Don't really know when I began to give up the game, but I did give it up. I even used to strap the clubs on my back and swing a leg over to get to the course. Now????

tezza

Street Tracker
im with littlejoe more fun to ride ON the golf course esppecially if you have a scrambler ha ha

78gold

Two Stroke
Golf

Kirkus,
I gave up golf so that I could swing a leg over (The Mrs).
Actually hit a telegraph pole on bike and couldnt play for a couple years and never really got back into it.