Cafe Racer Magazine

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
So I did a quick search and didnt see anything about. But I just got my first issue. I signed up at the NYC bike show. It is awesome! Pricey tho. I did find this newer vender in it, www.farleyandace.com . They have some very cool stuff, but site says they are new... anybody try these guys? I want to buy some stuff but they dont even have a shopping cart feature yet. Oh here is link to mag site... I am happy i got it, www.caferacermag.com
Mondo

And long time no see everyone!

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
He D9, been busy with school and starting a new job. I got into commercial diving. Always wanted to do something different and sounded fun (which it is the best job i ever had). Companies suck, I fired for the first time Sat... for cashing a paycheck! Really! They told me to wait cause they were hurting for money but I had to pay bills. Me and owner had a "disagreement" on how the whole you work you get paid thing is. And I told him to go F himself... hahaha well on to the next job. Plus now I have time to ride!
How you been man? Any cool new things coming out of your shop?

my bike is supposed to be in that mag soon. I ordered their current issue a few weeks ago and haven't seen it yet. Boo.

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
Gratz Sweat!! You def put the time in your bike to deserve an article. Yeah bro, it took FOREVER for me to get first issue. To be honest I forgot I even ordered it then it arrived a couple days ago. It was almost two months. But it truely is what that crappy Triumph mag should be. Great bikes, good articles, and lots of venders I didnt know about. It is bi-monthly, wish it was weekly. They had some kickass CBs at the show I went to. And one 750 Tiger (i think) in completely original state.... that was the coolest bike! I signed right up for the mag, dude there didnt even have to ask... i just looked at the table, found the form, and handed them money.

dschief

750cc
www.farleyandace.com . They have some very cool stuff, but site says they are new... anybody try these guys? I want to buy some stuff but they dont even have a shopping cart feature yet.
Mondo

And long time no see everyone!

These guys do a lot of their selling on Ebay, you can usually find their fairings on there. I think I bought some "take off" parts from them last year.

klink

Two Stroke
I liked the mag also. They caught me in a photo and I was shocked when I saw it. Had no idea. Hard to tell when your subscription expires. I have been trying to gat a hold of them with no response.

D9

Vendor
I let my subscription expire as I was disppointed
I spent the $ on Classic Bike

Since we're talking ink... Motorcycle Classics is excellent - finally subscribed - readable and re-readable... good stuff http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/

I need to check out the cafe race mag...

Edit: subscribed to Cafe Racer today and got all the back issues too... can't wait!

Last edited:

marthruxton

Two Stroke
I just found that mag in a barnes and nobles. I bought it and thought it was pretty good. I lot better than something like Sport Rider. I suscribed and ordered the back issues.

klink

Two Stroke
Seth you will like it. Might be a place to get the brackets etc in the mag as a business. I'm sure pics of bikes with your stuff will get there eventually.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Since we're talking ink... Motorcycle Classics is excellent - finally subscribed - readable and re-readable... good stuff http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/

I need to check out the cafe race mag...

Edit: subscribed to Cafe Racer today and got all the back issues too... can't wait!

I pick these up when I am doing my grocieries. Informative, and good writing as well. Overall a good read. B+

Bonafide

NBR founder
Keith ... your reply was edited because it had nothing to do with the magazine and only concentrated on editor's Politics and your fiancee's Religion - both of which are not allowed on this forum. Hope you understand.

simpson

TT Racer
I subscribed to Cafe Racer Magazine....I think its a quarterly rag for now.

Interesting take, decent articles.

I let my subscription expire, though.

-simpson

em_dot

Street Tracker
Since we're talking ink... Motorcycle Classics is excellent - finally subscribed - readable and re-readable... good stuff

I buy this off the stand every month. I swear I'm gonna' stop... but then I let my guard down and "BAM"! Another $9.00 gone. I should just subscribe...