Random attack at a traffic light

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
.. I personally look at any crack head or nutter being able to obtain a weapon so easy as a big problem for the whole society....

Exactly. So when he grabs that crowbar and goes to town, pop pop pop down he drop end of problem. The bad old days were the good old days in some ways.

And as someone (LMT?) said, it's a good thing I don't have a CC permit because my impulse control/tendency to rage against fuckheads is just a bit on the shoot first side....

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
What if....{snip all the rest}

There's a reason it's called bad judgement. If some misguided film student staged it to post it to make a statement, whatever. But the reactions here were on the lines of, "what if it really happened, and you were the driver?" So it has zero to do with believeing things on the internet.

And if it was a film student, and that student is looking: "Don't ever try this at home because your crackhead extra is going to end up dead."

Norvel

Two Stroke
There is only one way to solve a violent altercation..... like that...

And it probably ant gonna be what you think it is.

I have to say that it really is refreshing to have a subject, with a lot of different views. And no one taken the high ground. I have no idea whether my views are the best or not and also no intention of imposing them. Is probably one of only forums this could ever happen.
But i think I can safely say there is no one who see's the crack head as anything but a waste of space.
Am I game to ask what it is Blue?

Gretsch

Rocker
I have to say that it really is refreshing to have a subject, with a lot of different views. And no one taken the high ground. I have no idea whether my views are the best or not and also no intention of imposing them. Is probably one of only forums this could ever happen.
But i think I can safely say there is no one who see's the crack head as anything but a waste of space.
Am I game to ask what it is Blue?

VERY refreshing. Gentleman can agree to disagree sometimes. It seems that we're losing sight of that in modern times. Civil discourse is rare these days especially over the Internet.

drlapo

Hooligan
the "star" of the video is a misunderstood victim of society: according to our "society"
he will be "helped"
I have a friend; age 88, veteran of WWII, just put this wife in a nursing home, lives alone at the end of a dirt road, clean record. He needed test at the local hospital and drove himself there. When he got into the examination room he disrobed and secured his legal sidearm under his clothes. The med tech panicked and called security. He was arrested and charged with breach of peace. I need to go to his home and pick up all his guns and keep them in storage until his probation is over. He wil incur legal bills that he can ill afford.
this is not civilization!

Gretsch

Rocker
the "star" Of The Video Is A Misunderstood Victim Of Society: According To Our "society"
He Will Be "helped"
I Have A Friend; Age 88, Veteran Of Wwii, Just Put This Wife In A Nursing Home, Lives Alone At The End Of A Dirt Road, Clean Record. He Needed Test At The Local Hospital And Drove Himself There. When He Got Into The Examination Room He Disrobed And Secured His Legal Sidearm Under His Clothes. The Med Tech Panicked And Called Security. He Was Arrested And Charged With Breach Of Peace. I Need To Go To His Home And Pick Up All His Guns And Keep Them In Storage Until His Probation Is Over. He Wil Incur Legal Bills That He Can Ill Afford.
This Is Not Civilization!

Did he have a CCW?

Gretsch

Rocker
we do not have CCW in CT; he does have the State issued permit to carry pistols and revolvers

Hmmm...Then I don't see what the issue was then. Was a do not carry sign posted? I don't know the laws in CT so I can't comment on that but in CO unless they've posted a no firearms sign, have metal detectors, or is a government building a valid CCW holder can have a firearm. Seems like they went way overboard.

drlapo

Hooligan
his sin was to upset a "nervous nelly" who complained that she was "threatened"= breach of peace charge
typical knee jerk liberal reaction