110 miles in the Cascades

GuyM

Street Tracker
My son, his best buddy and I all hopped on our bikes and headed out for a half day of riding through some absolutely beautiful country. I didn't stop to take a lot of photos along the way - was having way too much fun riding with the young guys on their sport bikes. The weather and roads were perfect.

Leavenworth Washington, where we enjoyed lunch out on the deck:
008-1.jpg

Young guys, their bikes and my Triumph:
002-1.jpg

A mighty fine afternoon of riding! We went from Wenatchee Washington up and over Blewett Pass, a wonderful & scenic ride. Found our intended eatery closed for the day, backtracked, and headed to Leavenworth Washington for Gustav burgers & Thomas Kemper root beer. Good stuff all around. Really nice to spend the day with these two upstanding young men.

Regards, Guy

Last edited:

wobblygong

Street Tracker
I always enjoy your reports and pics Guy.
Your enjoyment comes across in your writing. Now your son and his mates are sharing it with you. Great stuff!!

Thanks for sharing it with us.:up:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Oye i want to ride. Sucks because I'll be in seattle in august but with no damn bike to go ride and enjoy the washington area

Nick Morey

Rocker
I'd have to say you probably get as much enjoyment out of that Scrambler as can possibly be squeezed out of it. Another good day of riding, Guy!